Capt. Len Greiner
U.S.C.G. Licensed Master
- Graduated Massachusetts Maritime Academy 1990
- Commissioned Officer U.S. Navy Reserve, Honorably Discharged 1998, Gulf War Veteran
- 20+ years sailing in the U.S. Merchant Marine, when not hunting or sportfishing
- 20+ years experience as a Charter Boat Captain and Commercial Fisherman out of Harwich Port
- Len lives in Harwich Ma with his wife Debbie and their 5 kids and Black Lab Smokey
Captain Jason Pillsbury
U.S.C.G. Licenesed Master
- Started carrier as mate on F/V Yankee out of Harwich Port at age of 14 and has worked as commercial fisherman and on charter boats ever since.
- Cape Cod Native, 1st time he had a fishing rod in his hand was at the age of 6, it was handed to him by his grandfather with a striper on the end of it.
- Jason Started working as Captain on the Magellan in 1996.
- Jason Speaks the language fluently and knows the waters like the back of his hand.